We Help Keep Your Utility Bills Low
We are Bragg Heating located in Aiken, SC. Servicing your AC and Heating unit is an essential part of preventing break downs throughout the year and also protecting your investment. It is vital that you keep your system up to par all season long. In addition to protecting your investment, regular maintenance will help keep your utility bills low, extend the life of your equipment, keep the unit efficient and also guarantee your comfort.
AC Heating Service Checklist
Our factory authorized and trained technicians are educated to service all makes and models of AC and Heating systems. They will come out and perform complete system maintenance on your AC and Heating system that follows Energy Star recommendations. At Bragg Heating we offer a comprehensive planned maintenance agreement to our customers. Preventing expensive repairs is essential and regular service helps to accomplish just that. Therefore regular service can also protect the manufacturer warranty. Here is what is included with our planned maintenance.
- Measure the Temperature Split
- Apply Protective Coating to the Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust the Pilot light
- Monitor the A/C and also the Heating Cycles
- Clean the Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out the Condensate Drains
- Check the Refrigerant for an Adequate Charge
- Tightening All the Electrical Connections
- Measure Voltage and also the Current on the Motors
- Lubricate the Motors and also the Bearings
- Check All the Safety Devices
- Test the Starting Capabilities
- Check Indoor and also the Outdoor Coils
- Clean the Condenser Coil
Air Conditioner and Heating Maintenance Service Nearby
A significant part of keeping any HVAC System operating at peak performance is regular maintenance. Look no further than Bragg Heating. We offer superb air conditioner and heating service in Aiken, SC and also the surrounding areas. There is no need to worry about when your system needs service. We will give you a call to schedule each AC and Heating service visit and then handle every aspect of the service.
Benefits of AC and Heating Service Maintenance Agreement
As a benefit of being a planned Maintenance Agreement client, you will receive discounts on components and also priority customer service. You will also see some or all of the following benefits as well.
- Improved Safety
- Fewer Repairs
- Extended Equipment Life
- Repair small problems before resulting in major breakdowns
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improve Capacity
- Discount on Repairs
- Priority Customer Service
Contact us today and let Bragg Heating get started with your AC and Heating Service appointment or your planned Maintenance Agreement.